Click below to join the call via the internet and use the unique MEETING CODE and PASSWORD to enter.
To convert your local time to Pacific Time, click here.
Bookmark this page for easy access on Saturday, April 23rd.
What to bring for this webinar:
- Your hunger!
- A meal to eat. What you would like to eat during your time of day.
- Please wait to eat your meal until directed by Geneen to start.
Saturday - April 23 - 10:00 am US Pacific Time
Join Zoom Meeting: Click the Zoom link below and enter the Meeting ID and Password when prompted.
Meeting ID: 818 8009 3071 Passcode: 932346
MOBILE ONE TAP :
+13017158592,,81880093071#,,,,*932346# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,81880093071#,,,,*932346# US (Chicago)
TO JOIN BY TELEPHONE (audio only), use one of the numbers below:
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
How to "be" on this webinar:
- Login to the meeting 5-10 minutes early. Avoid last-minute login problems on ZOOM and give yourself extra time to settle in a quiet, undisturbed place. You will be in a virtual "Waiting Room" until 10:25 am PT at which time you can come into the Zoom room and give yourself a chance to get settled.
- Turn your VIDEO ON. It’s important for this interactive experience to see and be seen.
- Remain muted during the webinar unless asked to unmute.
- During the session, Geneen will call upon participants using the Zoom "Raise Hand" function. After raising your hand, wait for Geneen to call on you by name to unmute and speak.
- Breakout Rooms. To join small group breakout rooms during the webinar, you must join the webinar using the Zoom App (via computer, table or smart phone). Make sure your Zoom App is updated as our meeting requires version 5.2 or higher in order to participate in breakout rooms.
What to expect during the Eating Meditation:
Terms & Conditions:
By registering for and attending the “Eating with Geneen” webinar, presented by Geneen Roth and Geneen Roth & Associates, Inc. (GR&A), broadcast streaming live online on October 9, 2021, you agree to the following terms:
- I understand and agree that I will NOT separately record any part of the session, by audio or video. I also understand and agree that photography (screen shots) of “Eating with Geneen” webinar are not permitted and shall not be shared on social media or any other form of publication (digital or printed).
- I acknowledge and agree that GR&A will be recording this webinar, and GR&A may at its sole discretion use this recording, screen shot photography or audio files, including the participation of any or all participants therein (yourself included), in any and all media, provided that GR&A will take reasonable efforts to disguise my name.
- I understand that all content, written, audio and video recordings, of the October 9, 2021 webinar, “Eating with Geneen”, is copyrighted © 2021 and owned by Geneen Roth and Geneen Roth & Associates, Inc., all rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Geneen Roth presents the entire content of the program for educational purposes only. The information provided by the Hosts and/or their guests is not intended to diagnose or prescribe medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or to cure such conditions. The information contained in the program is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or mental health professional.