During many travels over the past few months, two questions keep coming up. One is about food — and weight, deprivation, wellness: "I know what I am 'supposed to eat' and I know what feels good in my body, but I just can’t get myself to eat those foods. Can you help?"
And the other question is about what it takes to follow through, to show up for yourself.
In this talk — Why Weight: Eating to Thrive (and What Stops You) — Geneen addresses both questions, because they are almost the same. Standing up for yourself requires knowing what that feels like and giving yourself permission and time to learn that so that you have the direct experience, again and again, of what you've always wanted.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Why you continually resist feeling good
- What kindness actually means when you shower yourself with it
- Why bingeing follows feeling fabulous
- Deconstructing the precise steps to making changes you've always wanted to make
- How immersive, ongoing support changes everything
To receive the download link, register below: