Geneen has recorded two audio courses, Women Food and God and If Love Could Speak: The Eating Guidelines, based on her #1 New York Times bestseller Women Food and God. Each course offers eight 90-minute sessions. Enroll now and learn from Geneen at your own pace. Transform your relationship with food and your body in ways you never thought possible.
Who should take this course?
Take the Women Food and God course if you are seeing the following patterns in your own life.
- Think about food or eating or your weight more often than you’d like – or worse, almost every moment of every day.
- Have tried many diets, lost weight, and gained it back again and again.
- Struggle with your weight, your feelings about yourself, and your relationship with food.
- Use food to medicate, drown, or hide your feelings from yourself or others.
- Feel hopeless about ever being free from your obsession with food, eating, or your weight. Eat when you’re not hungry and don’t stop when you’ve had enough.
- Feel that there’s something missing in your life that you try to fill with food.
- Have trouble believing in your own worthiness.
- Feel angry or ashamed with yourself because of the size of your body.
- Know that there’s something more to being alive but don’t know how to find it.
If you think you’re ready to make these changes in your life, you can start right now.
You can stop struggling.
You can end your battle with food.
Beginning here. Beginning now. Learn to use Geneen’s time-tested, proven process and tools to help you achieve the goals that you desire and deserve. Turn your painful relationship with food into one of freedom, joy and peace.
Ready to get started?
Already a registered? Click here
“Women Food and God is daring, dazzling, funny, comforting, wise and profoundly spiritual. It maps the journey from the darkness of obsession to the pure sense of being in prose so insightful and astonishing it left me breathless. Geneen Roth is an international treasure, and her new book is a gift to us all.”– Gay Hendricks, Ph.D. author of Five Wishes and Conscious
Who should take this course?
Take this course if you are seeing the following patterns in your own life.
- You want to end your war with food, once and for all.
- You want to eat when you’re hungry – and stop when you are not.
- You need to recognize and stop listening to The Voice of shame that tells you that who you are is too much or not good enough (and that ending this war with food is not possible!). Instead you will learn to treat yourself with the kindness and curiosity that will unlock your obsession with food.
- You want to stop using food as a drug, attempting to medicate boredom or illness or loss of grief or emptiness or loneliness or rejection or any other feeling that you’d prefer no to be experiencing.
- You feel a need to connect with life in the here and now, and understand what you are really searching for.
An Invitation from Geneen
It’s never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale.
No matter how sophisticated or wealthy or broke or enlightened you are, how you eat tells all. If you are a repeat dieter or someone who has lost weight many times only to discover that the happier life you thought you’d have was still missing, if you believe you can’t be trusted around food or are about to give up hope of ever getting to the other side of obsession, I know how you feel. I’ve been there myself and know that the deprivation and tough talk don’t work. Not in the long run.
I want to teach you another way, a kinder way, a way that actually works. It’s not just a way to eat, it’s also a way to live. The content of the Online Courses will allow you to open a door to show you how to stop punishing yourself and rediscover your own loveliness – your own shine.
Having been through this myself, I know that it can be daunting to leave your old ways behind. But I assure you that you won’t look back once you’ve walked though that door. The most challenging part of any system that addresses weight-related issues is that unless it also addresses the part of you that wants something that you can’t name – the heat of your heart, not the size of your thighs – it won’t work. When we contact the part of ourselves that is fresh and alive. We touch the life we truly want. We evoke divinity itself.
Your relationship to food, no matter how conflicted, is the doorway to freedom. The self-guided Women Food and God Online Courses are, quite simply, a guide for your life. Begin now by getting started with this powerful course, and discover how to use your relationship with food as a portal to profound ease, sweet joy and, most of all, an engaged and thriving life.
Love and many blessings,