Geneen has recorded two audio courses based on her #1 New York Times bestseller Women Food and God. Each course offers eight 90-minute session that compliment each. Combined they offer a comprehensive guide to Geneen's teachings.
Enroll now and learn from Geneen at your own pace. Transform your relationship with food and your body in ways you never thought possible.
Your Personal Invitation from Geneen
It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale.
No matter how sophisticated or wealthy or broke or enlightened you are, how you eat tells all.
If you are a repeat dieter or someone who has lost weight many times only to discover that the happier life you thought you'd have was still missing, if you believe you can't be trusted around food or are about to give up hope of ever getting to the other side of obsession, I know how you feel. I've been there myself and know that the deprivation and tough talk don't work. Not in the long run.
I want to teach you another way, a kinder way, a way that actually works. It's not just a way to eat, it's also a way to live.
The content of this Online Course will allow you to open a door to show you how to stop punishing yourself and rediscover your own loveliness – your own shine.
Having been through this myself, I know that it can be daunting to leave your old ways behind. But I assure you that you won't look back once you've walked though that door.
The most challenging part of any system that addresses weight-related issues is that unless it also addresses the part of you that wants something that you can't name – the heat of your heart, not the size of your thighs – it won't work. When we contact the part of ourselves that is fresh and alive. We touch the life we truly want. We evoke divinity itself.
Your relationship to food, no matter how conflicted, is the doorway to freedom. The self-guided Women Food and God Online Course is, quite simply, a guide for your life.
Begin now by purchasing access to all of the content of this powerful course, and discover how to use your relationship with food as your path to physical, emotional and spiritual fulfillment!
Who Can Benefit by Enrolling in the Women Food and God Online Course?
YOU need the information, guidance and coaching provided in this course if your...
- Think about food or eating or your weight more often than you'd like – or worse, almost every moment of every day.
- Have tried many diets, lost weight, and gained it back again and again.
- Struggle with your weight, your feelings about yourself, and your relationship with food.
- Use food to medicate, drown, or hide your feelings from yourself or others.
- Feel hopeless about ever being free from your obsession with food, eating, or your weight.
- Eat when you're not hungry and don't stop when you've had enough.
- Feel that there's something missing in your life that you try to fill with food.
- Have trouble believing in your own worthiness.
- Feel angry or ashamed with yourself because of the size of your body.
- Know that there's something more to being alive but don't know how to find it.
What Will You Learn?
- End your war with food, once and for all.
- Eat when you're hungry – and stop when you are not.
- Recognize and stop listening to The Voice of shame that tells you that who you are is too much or not good enough (and that ending this war with food is not possible!). Instead you will learn to treat yourself with the kindness and curiosity that will unlock your obsession with food.
- Stop using food as a drug, attempting to medicate boredom or illness or loss of grief or emptiness or loneliness or rejection or any other feeling that you'd prefer no to be experiencing.
- Connect with life in the here and now, and understand what you are really searching for.
- Take in the goodness that is already present in your life.
- Inhabit and appreciate the body you have.
- Learn that no situation is unworkable, ever.
- Stop allowing food and your body size to be the apparent causes of your discomfort and learn how to celebrate your sometimes messy but always magnificent life.
Just Six Short Weeks to Transforming Your Relationship to Food and Taking Your Life Back
The Women Food and God Online Course is delivered in eight parts – 90-minute audios, accompanied by a text Summary / Worksheet.
In each of the eight arts of this course, Geneen...
- Presents the topic.
- Answers the most frequently asked and poignant questions submitted by participants in the live event.
- Presents a Guided Imagery to help ground, center and guide you into action.
- Provides you with one "personal" and one "eating-related" Practice, designed to help you make powerful, positive changes in your relationship to food and eating.
You gain immediate access to all of the content – which you can listen to and implement at your own pace. You can listen to the audios over the Internet using your web browser, and/or download the MP3 audio files to your computer, iPod, MP3 player or other portable media device so you can listen and be informed and inspired by Geneen over and over again, wherever you are, whenever you want.
You can read the text Summaries / Worksheets over the Internet using your Web browser, and/or download them as .pdf Adobe Acrobat documents to your computer, so you can read them on your computer and/or print them out and refer to them over and over again any time you want.
Become Informed, Inspired and Motivated to Live Your Fullest Life. The Life You Know is Possible.
Here's what you'll be learning about from Geneen over the course of these six weeks:
Part 1: Ending Your War With Food: Your purpose in life has never been to lose the same 20 or 50 pounds over and over again. In this session, you'll learn the basic tools of ending the war and dropping your struggle with food.
Part 2: Beyond What's Broken: Do you feel as if you can't trust yourself? That when you diet or deprive your self, you're attempting to fix what's broken? It's not true, now or ever, that you are damaged at the core. Brokenness is learned, not innate. In this session you'll learn how to find your way back to what's already whole: the bright center of your very own life.
Part 3: What Are You REALLY Hungry For?: The desire to eat when you're not hungry reveals what you truly believe about life here on earth – and once you know what you believe, you can begin to question if it is true. In this session you'll learn and begin to practice inquiry, a process that allows you to discover the unknown, be curious and open about your feelings and reveal what you're really looking for.
Part 4: Finding Your "Enough": Physical hunger can never be solved on the spiritual level. If you’ve ignored your body hunger for a long time or eaten in ways that don’t nourish you, it takes practice to learn how to truly feed yourself what you want on every level. In this session you'll learn about different kinds of hungers and how to satisfy them.
Part 5: Relearning Loveliness: Somehow we believe that if we torture and shame and hate ourselves enough, we'll end up as thin, joyful and loving human beings. But this is mistaken thinking (not to mention crazy!). In this session you'll learn to question the harsh and unforgiving beliefs that are shaping your body – and learn to replace those beliefs with loveliness itself.
Part 6: Married to Amazement: Poet Mary Oliver writes, “When it’s over, I want to say: all my life / I was a bride married to amazement." In this final session you'll learn a way to reconnect to your amazement. Meditating in a new way – not transcending this life, but learning how to show up where you already are, by inhabiting your body and connecting to your core – is the key everyday practice that you'll take away from this session to use anywhere, anytime.
Part 7 & 8: Q&A Bonus Question & Answer Sessions: In these final "bonus" sessions Geneen addresses the most frequently asked questions submitted by Students who completed the original live version of this Online Course.
What You Get When You Enroll
As a Student in the Women Food and God Online Course One, you get:
- Online access to the recordings of all of Geneen's Women Food And God Online Course One. You get each full 90-minute recording PLUS we've separated out Geneen's Presentation, Q&A Session and Practices for your convenience.
- You can listen to the audios over the Internet, and/or download them to your computer and transfer them to your iPod, MP3 or other portable media player designed to play MP3 audio files, so you can listen over and over again, wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Nicely formatted, easy-to-read downloadable .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) files containing an "Executive Summary" of each Class, PLUS a Worksheet to keep you on track.
- Once a Student, always a Student! As a paid registrant to the Women Food and God Online Course One, you'll have round-the-clock unlimited access to the course. Plus as one of Geneen's Online Course Students, over time you'll receive additional unannounced bonuses for registered Students only.
IMPORTANT: ABOUT THE "VIRTUAL" FORMAT: Please NOTE that this Self-Guided course is offered in "virtual" format only. You can listen and read your content online, and download it to your computer. The audio files are in MP3 audio format, so according to the software on your computer and your technical knowledge you may be able to transfer them to your iPod, MP3 player or other MP3 compatible portable media player.
The program is NOT available in physical CD format. You may be able to create your own audio CDs from the files you download to your computer, according to the software on your computer and your technical knowledge.
Is this "Women Food and God" Self-Guided Online-Retreat the Same as the Book?
NO! Although Geneen focuses on six of the key principles presented in her #1 best-selling book, the content of the Online Course is not simply a retelling of what she has written in the book.
This Online Course is an eight-part in-depth learning experience in which Geneen...
... delves deeply into each of the six principles she's selected as the most significant keys to changing your life
... deals with your most significant questions about how to overcome your obstacles to making the changes your desire, and
... guides and coaches you to implement easy-to-learn, easy-to-do Practices that will take you from where you are to where you want to be.
You don't need to have read Geneen's book to start your Online Course, but it's highly recommended that you read Women Food And God after you begin so you get the full advantage of this course.
Will This Self-Guided Online Course Really Help Me?
YES! Geneen has created this Online Course especially for YOU, regardless of where you are on your journey toward healing your relationship with food and eating.
You will gain benefit from this course regardless of whether you are just discovering and acknowledging your food-related obstacles, or if you've been trying to figure out how to deal with them all of your life.
HOWEVER... Although the content of this course will inform, inspire and motivate you, your life will NOT change if all you do is listen and learn.
IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO CHANGE, You MUST be willing to DO THE PRACTICES. Only by IMPLEMENTING what Geneen teaches and PUTTING IT INTO PRACTICE in your daily life.
Geneen makes doing the simple Practices easy. When you hear them, you'll WANT to utilize them, knowing the difference that following her guidance will make in your life.
Because you're reading this, NOW IS YOUR TIME TO MAKE POWERFUL, POSITIVE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE. Some part of you – or all of you – is not just crying out. You're ready! And you're in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT purchase this online retreat if you are not willing to put what you learn into practice. All of your "knowing" and "being inspired and motivated" is essential to your process of change, but simply "learning" what Geneen teaches without putting it into practice in your life will leave you right where you are today, experiencing even more of the undesireable emotions you're experiencing right now.
If you're ready to transform your relationship to food and eating and you're willing to do the simple Practices Geneen teaches you and coaches you to implement, this Online Course WILL work for you, and your life WILL change.
Each person's journey is different, so there is no guarantee about how quickly you will experience your changes.
Some Students start seeing results right away; others may start experiencing noticeable changes only after they've listened to all eight parts and put all of the exercises into practice in their lives consistently for some time. But whatever your particular time frame, you WILL experience the kind of changes you desire and deserve when you purchase this self-guided Online Course and USE WHAT YOU LEARN.
REMEMBER: You have life-time online access to all of the audio and text files in this course, and you can download them to your own computer. So you can listen and read each part over and over again, and be coached and guided to put the Practices in place in your life, for as long as it takes for you to experience YOUR change.
You're READY for a change. You DESERVE a more fulfilling life. NOW is the time!
How Much Does it Cost for the Online Course?
In gratitude for all of the support Geneen has received recently, and out of her desire to be of service to the greatest number of people, we're offering this self-guided Online Course at...
You can register easily using your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover card simply by clicking the "Register Now" button below.
About Your Teacher: Geneen Roth
Your Moderator: Cheryl Richardson
This remarkable six-week series is moderated by Cheryl Richardson. Cheryl is the New York Times bestselling author of Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers, Stand Up for Your Life, The Unmistakable Touch of Grace and The Art of Extreme Self Care.
You don't need to have read Geneen's book to start your Online Course, but it's highly recommended that you read Women Food And God after you begin so you get the full advantage of this Retreat.