To view Geneen's Master Class -- Women, Weight and Power: Releasing the Energy of Addiction -- click on the player above.
Bookmark this page and return often to review this powerful video.
In Women, Weight and Power Master Class, you’ll discover:
- How to identify the positive and often unconscious reasons why you keep the weight struggle alive
- How to channel the obsession with food, weight, and body in a life-affirming direction
- How to redefine what power actually is (hint: it’s not power over)
- How to stop waiting to be ready to have the life — right here, right now — you have always known (sometimes, in a secret part of yourself) that you can have
- How to stop the endless quest to fix yourself and to live your life from the open vast magnificent place that has never been broken
On Retreat with Geneen - May 15-20, 2018
Build upon what you have discovered. Join Geneen for her six-day retreat this spring.
So often, we give up on our longing for spectacular change. We lose track of the strong body knowledge that our lives are meant to be glorious expressions of who we know ourselves to be. We get lost in daily struggles and waiting for our lives to begin until we lose weight. Or have the perfect relationship. The perfect job.
An then you come to a retreat. Because you want to change your relationship with food and your body ... and so much more. And in the company of other women with the same longings, the same challenges, you realize that food is just the doorway to the rest of your life. To issues of wanting more and never having enough, to the very things that keep you from joy, from a pure gorgeous sense of deserving to be fully alive. And who doesn't want that? What woman doesn't want to live a big new life in which you are fully, absolutely alive?
Simply put, Geneen's retreats are miraculous. Life-changing. Spectacular. And unlike anything else you will ever do. Ever.
Or call Judy Ross, our retreat manager, at 703-401-0871. She'd love to answer all your questions.
DON'T WAIT. Only a few spots are open ... and our Late Registration Fee of $95 will be applied to all registrations received after May 1, 2018.